I distinctly remember when Saturday nights were usually spent at the movie theatre or a restuarant. Making out in the car and trying to be home by curfew. Well not anymore. Its 11pm all three girls are asleep, my sunshine is passed out across the bed (eventhough we were going to hang out tonight). The dogs are somewhere upstairs sleeping.
Yea Saturday night. party of one. yea.
Life as a stay at home mom. I need a shower. For some strange reason I say this a lot. I NEED A SHOWER. I can not find the time to get one sometimes. As soon as I have a minute something comes up. Like now I need a shower but if I go get one chances are the baby will wake up. So I will sit here in need of a shower for a little while longer.
Crap I swear she must have read my mind about a shower b/c she just woke up. Figures. :)
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment